N0.06/2013 FEBRUARY 18, 2013
SUSPENSION OF SERVICES AT THE FOLLOWING MEDICAL STATIONS
ST. GEORGE’S, GRENADA, MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2012 – The Ministry of Health wishes to inform the general public, that services will be suspended at the following health facilities, tomorrow Tuesday, February 19th, 2013; to facilitate the casting of ballots in the 2013 General Elections.
THE FACILITIES ARE:
- Windward Medical Station – Carriacou – A01
- Mt. Carmel Medical Station – St. Andrew South West – C03
- Grand Bras Health Centre – St. Andrew South West – C09 (a) – (THE BOTTOM SECTION ONLY)
- Paraclete Medical Station – St. Andrew North East – D07
- Florida Medical Station – St. John – M06
- Hermitage Medical Station – St. Patrick West – R01
However clients requiring medical services are kindly asked to visit the other health facilities nearest to them.
The Ministry of Health sincerely apologizes for any and all inconveniences likely to be caused. The above health facilities resume its normal operations on February 20, 2013.