The People’s Republic of China in collaboration with the Government of Grenada is offering full scholarships to Grenadian nationals (Senior Officials) to pursue Master’s Degree in Chinese universities for the academic year 2015/2016.
Eligibility: Applicants must:
• Be a citizen of Grenada, and should be physically fit to fulfill the obligations of the course;
• Be a Bachelor’s Degree holder or above, with a higher level of English;
• 3 years work experience in the corresponding field;
• Be under the age of 45 and meet the professional requirement of the university which applicants applied for;
• Candidates must be willing to study in China for the duration of the course;
• Applicants who are not native English speakers or whose undergraduate education was not in English are required to take an appropriate English Language Proficiency Test and in general achieve a sufficient score, such as:
• TOEFL 627 or better (Paper Based Test)
• TOEFL 263 or better in CBT (with at least 5.0 in TWE)
• TOEFL iBT 107 or better
• IELTS 7.0 or better (with at least 7.0 in Writing)
Value of Award:
• Travel Ticket
• Full Tuition
• Living allowance
• Field Trips
• Health Insurance
How to Apply:
Step 1 – Filling out the Application form
- Fill out the Application Form of Master Program in Public Policy in Peking University;
- Print the completed form our and sign your name and the date on it.
Step 2 – Sending E-copies of All Application Materials to Peking University
- Applicants are required to send the electronic copies of application materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (0086-010-62755478).
- After being accepted, applicants are required to bring the hard copies of all application materials (including all physical examination results) to School of Government, Peking University when they make registration.
Step 3 – Online Application
- After acceptance is confirmed, applicants are required to visit online application system of Chinese Scholarship Council at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn/.
- Select the program named “Chinese Government Scholarship” and finish online application.
The Agency No. of Peking University is: 10001
Note: Only if you finish this online application, can you finally receive the formal admission notification from Peking University.
Application Materials Required:
• Completed Application Form
• Graduation Certificate & degree diploma
• Official academic transcripts
• Personal Statement
• Curriculum Vitae (In English)
• Recommendation letters (Professional or Government Official in Chinese or English)
• Copies of English Language Proficiency Test results
• Photocopy of Valid Passport
• Recent Passport size photos
Applicants are required to complete and submit their application online through the website http://laihua.csc.edu.cn. Then submit 3 copies of the printed version and supporting documents to the Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development no later than Friday, 15 May 2015.
For further information please contact Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development, Scholarship Desk, at telephone number 440-2737/8, or email at email@example.com