Five Ordinary Level (CSEC/GCE) passes which must include:–
– English Language and Mathematics with Grades I, II, III, or A, B, or C
– An Associate Degree or Advanced Diploma with a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.50.
– Persons who are already in possession of a First Degree will not be considered for another undergraduate degree.
– Applicants for undergraduate degrees must prepare and submit a Written Essay which explains in no more than 400 words:
a) The impact they believe their studies will have on their institution/community/country; and
b) Their five-year plan upon returning to Grenada to put into practice the knowledge and experience acquired through the scholarship.
Value of Undergraduate Studies Awards:
• Full tuition
For a Master’s Degree:
i) At least a Second Class Honour degree at the Undergraduate level; and
ii) At least 2 years experience in the desired field of study or a related field
Applicants for a Master’s degree must prepare and submit a Study Plan which must include:
i) The impact your studies will have on your institution/community/country
ii) Information on how the course of study relates to the existing and future development needs of your institution, community or the country;
iii) A description of how exposure gained can be put to practice
Value of Graduate Studies Awards:
• Fifty percent (50%) tuition
NB: Airfare, Accommodation and other expenses will have to be borne by candidates.
Additional information on the programmes and application forms are available at the Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development, Botanical Gardens, St George. Telephone: 440-2737/8.
Fully completed application must reach the Scholarship Desk no later than 31 May 2015.