Candidates are asked to choose up to 6 universities of study, however, no more than 2 universities should be selected in any of the Federal Districts or the cities of Moscow and St Petersburg. It should be noted that selecting only one place of study is prohibited. It is recommended that candidates should identify no less than 3 universities.
Candidates must be high school graduates not older than 27 years of age.
3 copies of all documents must be made of the following:
- Completed application form
- Certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- A list of published scientific works or research paper (if there are such)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- 7 Passport size pictures
- Medical report stating negative HIV and Pregnancy test results and that the applicant is fit to study in another country
Value of Awards
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition fee
The award does not cover the cost of Airfare to and from Russia. This must be borne by scholarship awardees.
A listing of the fields of Study and areas of specialization is attached to this announcement. Please contact the Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development, Botanical Gardens, St George’s, telephone number 440-2737/8 or email [email protected] for information about the programs and application forms.
Please note that fully completed applications must reach the Scholarship Desk no later than Thursday, 23 July 2015.
Ministry of Education