Resumption of US Citizen Services at US Embassy Grenada

Effective 9 September, U.S. Embassy Grenada will resume offering full U.S. citizen services, including passports, Consular Reports of Birth Abroad, and notarial services.


  • Only application forms completed online will be accepted. Please complete the proper application at and then print it.
  • Fees can be paid in cash at the embassy.

As a reminder, all applicants must provide: A passport application completed online and printed; two passport-size photos (2” x 2”); proof of U.S. citizenship such as previous U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, U.S. Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or U.S. naturalization certificate; and a social security card. Please bring originals.

For a child under age 16, if both parents are listed on the birth certificate, both parents must appear in person with the child OR a signed, notarized Form DS-3053: Statement of Consent from the non-applying parent/guardian must be submitted. Please bring the documents listed above in addition to the child’s birth certificate and both parents’ passports or other identification. For more information, visit:

Additional information on U.S. citizen services and links to application forms are available on the U.S. Department of State’s website at

Article Footer 468x60

Facebook Comments

Related Posts