The public is hereby notified that SEED payments would be made from Thursday, 29 October 2015, from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm at the various District Revenue Offices and the Treasury, Ministry of Finance.
Please note the following:
- Proper identification cards should be presented by beneficiaries. Letters of authorization are required by agents collecting on behalf of beneficiaries.
- Students in uniform should be allowed to collect their grants upon entry.
- Beneficiaries and agents should ensure that their signatures are affixed in the correct spaces on the pay sheet.
- Parents who collect the grant for students not attending school will be required to repay the monies into the Revenue Offices.
- Beneficiaries should notify the Ministry of any change of address, contact numbers and school.
- Agents are not allowed to collect the SEED grant for more than 3 beneficiaries.
The Ministry of Social Development and Housing would be grateful for the cooperation of all concerned.
Ministry of Social Development and Housing