The National Celebrations Committee is pleased to announce its nationwide health walks carded for Sunday, 24 January 2016, as part of its celebration plans for the 42nd Anniversary of Grenada’s Independence.
The following are the designated walks in the various parishes:
- St David — Redgate to Camerhogne Park
- St George — Mt Moritz Junction to Camerhogne Park
- St Andrew — Soubise Battlehill to Tivoli Pasture
- St Patrick — St Patrick’s Police Station to Tivoli pasture
- St John — Concord to Maran
- St Mark — Duquesne Bay to Maran
T-Shirts for the walks will be available for purchase as of next week. For further information persons can contact the NCC secretariat in the Ministry of Culture on telephone number 440-0366/7.
The walks starts at 2 pm in all parishes. Transportation will be provided back to the start of the walks.
The NCC is looking forward to seeing Grenadians participating in the walks and reminds them that a healthy nation is a wealthy nation.