The Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China (MOFCOM), in collaboration with the Government of Grenada, is offering full scholarships to Grenadian nationals to pursue Postgraduate Degrees.
The Scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, Stipend, health insurance, and one round trip ticket.
- Candidates must be citizens of Grenada
- Candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degrees to apply for Master’s programmes; Master’s Degrees to apply for Doctoral programmes
- Candidates must be under the age of 45
- Completed Application Form
- Certified copies of highest Diploma
- Certified copies of academic Transcript
- Study Plan/Research Proposal with a minimum of 400 words
- Medical Report (to be done and submitted upon request from the Scholarship Desk)
- Certified copies of valid Passport
Please note that your “AGENCY NO.” is 00010 and Scholarship Type is MOFCOM Scholarship
The application form must be completed and submitted online through the website http://laihua.csc.edu.cn or www.campuschina.org. 3 copies of the printed version, along with supporting documents, must be submitted to the Human Resource Development Unit (Scholarship Desk), Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development no later than Friday, 29 April 2016.
For further information please contact and Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development, at telephone number 440-2737, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.