Referendum Message from Grouping of CSOs
Grouping of Civil Society Organisations
TO ALL PERSONS REGISTERED TO VOTE
- The referendum countdown is on!
- You will be voting YES or NO on whether you support bills to make certain changes to the Constitution.
- 67% of persons (that is 67 of every 100 persons) voting yes on a bill means the bill is passed.
- If a bill is passed, changes will be made to our Constitution. If the bill is not passed, there will be no changes.
- If you do not understand any or all of the bills, THINK:
- “If I vote yes for a bill that I do not understand, I am voting yes for changes that I do not understand”.
- “If I vote no, things will remain as is — no changes for now!”
Make YOUR vote count!
Vote on EVERY BILL!
VOTE on Referendum Day!!
Grouping of CSOs
error: Content © NOW Grenada