Camper & Nicholsons, Port Louis Marina invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Marina Manager.
To assist the General Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the marina and lead and direct an experienced team of staff. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee the planning, direction and management of all marina operations
- Manage the upkeep of the marina and its standards as well as overseeing the maintenance program
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to promote the marina both locally and internationally
- Assist with the management of the marina finances and accounts
- Oversee and manage the application of Company standards, including Health & Safety Policy
- Develop and maintain high quality relationships with marina guests, crews, staff etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven track record in operational management, including finance and staff management
- A background in recreational boating is essential and a knowledge of superyacht operations would be desirable as well as knowledge of marina dock systems and general maritime operations
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide the highest levels of customer service
- Ability to work flexible hours, dictated by the needs of the marina operation
- Excellent IT skills; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skills – the marina is a hospitality business. The correct customer service attitudes are essential
- Ability to work as a member of a close-knit team and alone as required
- Foreign language an advantage
Salary – negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
Applicants should apply in writing supplying a resume and covering letter to:
The General Manager
Camper & Nicholsons Grenada Services Ltd.
Port Louis Marina
MB9012, Kirani James Boulevard
Email: [email protected]
Applications are to be submitted by no later than Monday, 28 November 2016 and those selected for interview will be advised within 1 week.