Fiscal Summary December 2016
- Current Revenues for the month of December were $58.9 million, which was $6.7 million above the target; and $0.3 million less than the collections for December 2015.
- Grants for December 2016 amounted to $8.6 million; which was $0.7m below the projections of $9.3 million.
- Total expenditure for the month of December was $56.4 million. This is an increase of $2.8m when compared to the $53.6 million, which was projected.
- A primary surplus of $15.8 million was realised for the month of December 2016.
- Total revenues and grants were $61.5 million above the target for the year 2016, and $101.9m higher when compared to the year 2015.
- There was a shortfall in grant spending by $16.9 million. However, total grants for 2016 increased by $21.7 million relative to 2015.
- Total expenditure amounted to $685.6 million, which was in line with what was anticipated. Of that amount, $565.5 million was for recurrent expenditure and $120.1 million for capital expenditure.
- A primary surplus of $148.3m was realised in 2016 compared to $109.1 million, which was targeted.
Ministry of Finance
error: Content © NOW Grenada