Taxes Due and Payable in the Month of March 2017
The Inland Revenue Division (IRD) of the Ministry of Finance and Energy advises the public of the taxes due and payable for March 2017.
- Pay As you Earn (PAYE) and Withholding Tax, Returns Due and Liabilities Payable
- Value Added Tax (VAT) and Excise Tax, Returns Due and Liabilities Payable
- Deadline for payments on motor vehicle Licences with vehicle Registration number 251–500 with Plural letters and 2501–5000 with singular letters
- Annual Stamp Tax (AST) Returns Due
- Personal Income Tax (PIT) and Corporation Income Tax (CIT) for Businesses with a fiscal year that has ended 31 December 2017. Returns Due and Liabilities Payable.
- Corporation Income Tax installments, due and payable.
Persons are encouraged to pay early to avoid the long lines and fees & penalties from late payments.
Payments can be made at the Ministry of Finance, any District Revenue Office, and through the Ministry’s online portal: www.eservices.gov.gd (Please use Chrome or Firefox platform).
Ministry of Finance & Energy
error: Content © NOW Grenada