The Government of Grenada (GoG) through financing from the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB), implemented the Awakening Special Potential by Investing in Restoration and Empowerment (ASPIRE) Project, through the Ministry of Social Development and Housing.
The project provides opportunities for Graduate and Postgraduate studies targeting practitioners in the field of Social Work. The ministry invites applications from suitably qualified Grenadian nationals to pursue studies in the following areas for the academic year 2018-2019.
|Type of Award||Area||Mode||Institution|
|PhD||Clinical Psychology||On Site||University of the West Indies|
|MA||Social Policy||Online||York University|
|MA||Social Work||On Site||University of the West Indies|
- Be citizens of Grenada
- Not be older than 45 years
- Have an Undergraduate Degree that will enable entry to a Graduate or Postgraduate programme at the respective universities
- Be employed in the Public Sector
- Have at least 5 years relevant work experience
- Apply to the respective institutions and have received an unconditional offer of admission
- Certified copies of academic certificates
- Official academic transcript
- Certified copies of Birth Certificate or Passport (Front Page)
- Copies of Application Form (to be obtained at the Scholarship Desk)
- 2 Reference Letters
- Photographs (Passport size)
- Acceptance Letter
VALUE OF AWARDS
Awards will cover the costs of:
CONDITIONS OF AWARDS
- Awardees are required to cost share by covering expenses associated with return air travel personal expenses not covered by the scholarship award for on-site programmes.
- Awardees must execute a bond which obligates them to return home upon completion of study and work within the sector for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Awardees must pursue the chosen programme through to completion. No request for change of programme would be entertained.
Complete applications which must include a copy of all required documents must be submitted to the Human Resource Development Division/Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development on or before 29 December 2017.
Open Date: 20 November 2017
Deadline: 29 December 2017
For further information, please contact the Human Resource Development Division/Scholarship Desk at telephone numbers 440-2737/2738 or email email@example.com.
Ministry of Education