The Inland Revenue Division (IRD) of the Ministry of Finance and Energy reminds the public of the following taxes that are due and payable for November 2017.
- 7th: Pay As You Earn (PAYE) and Withholding Tax
- 10th: Gaming Tax Due and Payable
- 20th: (VAT) Value Added Tax and Excise Tax Return Due & Payable
- 29th: Income Tax Returns for Businesses with Fiscal Year ending 31st August 2017
- 30th: Income Tax and Annual Stamp Tax (AST) Installment Due and Payable
NB: When the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday, the next working day will be the due date for payment.
Persons are encouraged to file and pay all taxes on time to avoid penalties and interest. Payments can be made at the Ministry of Finance, any District Revenue Office or online via eservices.gov.gd.
For further information, please contact Kareen Morain-Alexander, Public Relations Officer, Inland Revenue Division, Ministry of Finance and Energy at 435-6945/6, 435-1905 or email email@example.com.
Comptroller Inland Revenue Division