The Inland Revenue Division (IRD) of the Ministry of Finance and Energy advises the public of the following taxes that will be due and payable in the month of February 2018.
- 8: PAYE – Pay As You Earn and Withholding Tax due and payable
- 12: Gaming Tax
- 15: Deadline for payments on Motor Vehicle licences. Vehicle Registration Numbers – 1 to 250 with Plural Letters and 1 to 2500 with Single Letters
- 20: (VAT) Value Added Tax and Excise Tax Return due and payable
- 28: Income Tax Returns due for Businesses with Fiscal Year ending 30 November 2017
- 28: Income Tax Installments due and payable
NB: When the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday, the next working day will be the due date for payment.
Persons are encouraged to file and pay all taxes on time to avoid penalties and interest.
Payments can be made at the Ministry of Finance, any District Revenue Office or via eservices.gov.gd.
For further information, please contact Kareen Morain-Alexander, Public Relations Officer, Inland Revenue Division, Ministry of Finance and Energy at 435-6945/6, 435-1905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inland Revenue Division