The Royal Montserrat Police Force is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons who wish to be considered for appointment as Police Constables.
- Be at least 19 – 35 years
- Have a high level of physical fitness
- Have a good educational background and qualification (minimum of 4 O’levels subjects passes including English and Mathematics).
- Experience in Mechanical and Electronic Engineering is an asset
- Provide personal details, including contact number and work experience
- Pass a medical examination
All application must be submitted together with:
- Contact details of 2 referees
- A Certificate of Character from all countries applicants would have resided.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Any other information that will support the application.
Starting Salary is EC$26,196.00 – $ 40,248.00 per annum, plus additional allowances.
Submit applications: The Deputy Commissioner of Police Administration, Royal Grenada Police Force, Police Headquarters Grenada or email: email@example.com
Application deadline 30June, 2018.
Office of Commissioner of Police