Camper & Nicholsons Marinas, owners and operators of Port Louis Marina is pleased to announce it is expanding its staff. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the new position of FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR.
To provide administrative duties at the Front Office and to attend to all customers in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of 5 CXC or GCE subjects
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a secretary
- Basic bookkeeping skills
- Extensive experience in word processing and spreadsheet work (eg Word and Excel). A high standard of computer literacy is essential.
- Experience in desktop publishing an advantage
- A positive attitude, well-spoken and able to deal pleasantly and efficiently with customers face to face; excellent telephone skills
- Good interpersonal skills – the marina is a hospitality business. The correct customer service attitudes are essential.
- Ability to work as a member of a close-knit team and alone as required
- Foreign language an advantage
Salary – negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Applications should be sent to:
Human Resource Manager
Camper & Nicholsons Grenada Services Ltd.
Port Louis Marina
MB9012, Kirani James Boulevard
St George, Grenada
Email: [email protected]
Applications are to be submitted no later than 3 August 2018.