Information regarding registration and orientation at TA Marryshow Community College (TAMCC).
- Registration for first year students is from the period 20-24 August 2018 at Teacher Education Department, TAMCC from 9 am to 3 pm each day.
- Students who applied into the School of Applied Arts and Technology (SAAT) and School of Continuing Education (SCE) are asked to conduct interviews from the 20-21 August 2018. Success candidates will be called by a representative to proceed to register from Wednesday, 22 August.
- Students who are registering should walk with:
- An original and photocopy of CSEC results
- Acknowledgement Letter
- Full tuition payment, that is EC$810. Our pharmacy tuition is EC$1,373.00
- Students MUST register Friday, 31 August 2018. A penalty fee will be imposed thereafter.
- Classes begin 3 September 2018
- This year, students will be required to wear t-shirts of their respective departments.
- Orientation begins on Tuesday, 28 August 2018 at 9 am and continues on Wednesday, 29 August 2018 for all first year students and it is mandatory.
- At registration, a schedule will be distributed to the specific locations for orientation.
- Students are advised to walk with snacks/lunches for orientation.
- A parents’ meeting for all TAMCC students will be held on Tuesday, 28 August 2018 at 4:30 pm. Venue for this activity will be announced at a later date.
- All students who intend to attend the college should go to our website: tamcc.edu.gd and familiarise themselves with the college’s Student Handbook.