The Inland Revenue Division (IRD) of the Ministry of Finance, Planning, Economic and Physical Development advises the public of the following taxes due and payable in the month of September 2018.
- 1 Property Tax Interest of 1.5% starts running on the amount owing
- 7 Pay As You Earn (P.A.Y.E) and Withholding Tax due and payable
- 10 Gaming Tax due and payable
- 20 VAT Value Added Tax and Excise Tax Return due and payable
- 28 Income Tax Returns Due for Businesses with the Fiscal Year ending 30 June 2018
1 October -Income Tax and Annual Stamp Tax (AST) Installments due and payable
NB: When the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday, the next working day will be the due date for payment. Persons are encouraged to file and pay all taxes on time to avoid penalties and interest.
Payments can be made at the Ministry of Finance and any District Revenue Office.
For further information, please contact Kareen Morain-Alexander, Public Relations Officer, Inland Revenue Division, at 435-6945/6, 435-1905 or email us at email@example.com.
Comptroller, Inland Revenue Division