Camper & Nicholsons, Port Louis Marina invites applications for the post of Security Guard. You will conduct unarmed foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior), control access and entrance to Company premises and restricted areas, examine credentials of all persons, monitor CCTV and alarm systems, compose reports, deter criminal activity and misconduct, and perform other duties as specified in post orders.
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions Sound alarms or call police or fire department as required.
- Where necessary alert immigration department or seek guidance from management team
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company and client property Promptly investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
Education and Certifications Required:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one (1) year applicable or relevant work history in a corporate security environment requiring direct customer and client interaction
- Demonstrated ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Demonstrated ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
Salary – based on qualifications and experience
Applications should be sent to:
Human Resource Manager
Camper & Nicholsons Grenada Services Ltd
Port Louis Marina
MB9012, Kirani James Boulevard
Deadline for application 30 November 2018.