More than 13,000 readers who voted in the 2013 About.com survey decided that Grand Anse Beach in Grenada as the winner for “Favorite Beach” in the 2013 About.com Readers’ Choice Awards.
For the second straight year, About.com Caribbean Travel readers have voted Curacao their favourite Caribbean destination in the annual Readers’ Choice Awards, while the Four Seasons Resort in Nevis was named favourite hotel and the Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica was honoured as favourite Caribbean all-inclusive resort.
Other 2013 winners include:
- Favorite Cruise Line: Island Windjammers (another repeat winner!)
- Favorite Attraction: Xel-Ha, Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Favorite Beach: Grand Anse Beach in Grenada
- Favorite Rum: Brinley Gold Shipwreck Rum from St. Kitts
- Favorite Beach Bar: Paradise Moon Bar and Restaurant in Bonaire
About.com is considered a top web property and is owned by the prestigious NY Times Company. It has a large online readership of approximately 40.352 Million unique monthly viewers supplemented by its weekly e-newsletter subscribers.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.