The Ministry of Social Development and Housing is hosting a series of Area Consultations to consult with the general public on the Grenada National Gender Equality Policy and Action Plan (GEPAP). This series of area consultations will be held from Monday 30 September to Thursday 3 October 2013.
Get involved and participate in the GEPAP process
- Tell us what you will like to see in the policy
- Tell us how you see things in your community and our country
- Tell us the problems you are facing n your life
- Stay informed of gender and gender equality
All are invited to participate and contribute.
The area consultations will be held as follows:
Monday, 30 September
- Sauteurs: St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic School (Room 7) 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- St. Mark: Samaritan Presbyterian School 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, 1 October
- Gouyave: St. John’s Anglican School 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- St. George’s: Beaulieu Roman Catholic School 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 3 October
- Grenville: St. Andrew’s Methodist School 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Thursday, 3 October
- St. David: Corinth Government School 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Area consultations were already held in Carriacou and Petite Martinique
For further information, please contact
GENDER ANALYST, DIVISION OF GENDER AND FAMILY AFFAIRS
Jicinta Alexis Ext: 1013
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.