The Ministry of Labour informs employees and employers that, in order to maintain validity of work permits for non-nationals, applications must be made to the Ministry of Labour every year until the applicant becomes a citizen of Grenada.
Please note that a person who has obtained residential status is not exempted from a work permit and is required to apply 3 months before the expiry date of the current work permit.
Persons who are first time applicants should note that while the application is being processed, they should not be engaged in any kind of profitable or gainful employment.
In order to avoid undue embarrassment, applications should be submitted to the Ministry of Labour at least 3 months prior to the date which the applicant proposes to be employed/engaged.
Documents to be attached:
- Original Police Record/ Clearance from the country of citizenship and from the last country where applicant was a resident for more than six (6) months
- Certified documentary proof of qualifications
- Licence/Registration (business)
- Copies of advertisement for post
- Four (4) passport sized photographs.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.