A number of scholarships were granted to Grenada by the Republic of Cuba for the Academic year 2015–2016 in the following specialties in Cuban Universities:
Technical Sciences (Engineering):
Geology, Mining, Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automatic, Telecommunication and Electronics, Informatics, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Architecture, Biomedical Engineering, Physics Engineering
Natural Sciences and Mathematics:
Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Food Science and Technology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences: Agronomy, Forestry Science, Agricultural Mechanization, Veterinary Medicine.
Economy, Accounting, Tourism, Social and Human Sciences: Social Communication, Media Studies (Journalism), Library and Scientific, Sociology Information, Sociocultural Studies, Psychology.
• Applicants must be 25 years and under
• Must be from low-income families
• Certified copies of Academic Certificates
• Police Record (only for shortlisted applicants)
• Medical Certificate (only for shortlisted applicants)
• Ten (10) 1 x 1 inch size photos
• Application forms to be obtained from the Scholarship Desk
• Copy of Birth Certificate and or front page of Passport
Value of Awards:
• Full tuition
• Airfare to and from the Republic of Cuba on completion of studies to be covered by the scholarship recipient
• Yearly stipend from the Government of Grenada
For further information please contact the Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development, Scholarship Desk, at telephone number 440-2737/8, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Deadline to apply for this scholarship is 15 May 2015.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.