Additional Scholarships granted to Grenada by the Government of the Republic of Cuba for the academic year 2015–2016 in the following specialties at Cuban Universities:
Areas of Study for studies in Bachelor’s Degree:
Clinic Bioanalisys, Hygiene and Epidemiology, Imagenology and Medical radiology, Logofonoauaudiologia (phoniatrics), Nutrition, Health Rehabilitation, Health Information System, Nursing,
Areas of study in Health Technology:
Nursing, Physical Theraphy and Rehabilitation, Occupational Theraphy, Social Work, Traumatology, Podiatry, Clinical Analisys, Transfusional Medicine, Citohistotanatology, Immunoallery, Prosthodontics, Optometry and Optics, Hygiene and Epidemiology, Dietetic, Medical Biophysics, Pharmacy Dispensary, Normal and Pathological Physiology, Radiology
- Applicants must be 25 years and under
- Must be from low-income families
Documents to be accompanied by the application form:
- Certified copies of Academic Certificates
- Police Record (only for shortlisted applicants)
- Medical Certificate (only for shortlisted applicants)
- Ten (10) 1×1 inch size photos
- Application forms to be obtained from the Scholarship Desk
- Copy of Birth Certificate and or front page of Passport
Value of Awards:
- Full tuition
- Airfare to and from the Republic of Cuba on completion of studies to be covered by the scholarship recipient
- Yearly stipend from the Government of Grenada
For further information please contact the Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development, Scholarship Desk, at telephone number 440-2737/8, or email at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply for this scholarship is Tuesday, 18 August 2015.
Ministry of Education
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.