The competition is open to Primary and Secondary Schools as well as the public and is designed for the purpose of identifying a theme and logo for the 42nd Anniversary of Independence.
Rules and Guidelines:
- The theme and logo must be designed to reflect the Spirit of Independence and the transformation of an environmentally friendly nation
- The theme should be very short and should not exceed 10 words
- The colour scheme for the logo should be the national colours (red/green/gold)
- The size of the logo should be 8.5 x 11 in. paper (max) and should be able to be downsized (600 dpi)
- Each entry must have the Contest Entry Form attached to qualify for judging
- Entries will be judged according to the following criteria: Creativity, logo relevance to theme, quality of presentation (layout/design); and originality
- DEADLINE for submissions for the competition is 30 September 2015
- Entries must be submitted to:
The National Celebrations Committee
c/o Ministry of Culture
PRIZES FOR THE COMPETITION
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.