- During the 2015 to 2016 Winter cruise season, Grenada and Carriacou will receive 231 cruise calls, with a passenger capacity of 357,213. The projected economic impact to our country is EC$39.7 M
- Although 2 calls have been received from the MV Adriana which is home-ported in Trinidad from the middle of September, the 1st international call will be this Sunday, 27 September, from the Costa Luminosa
- The Costa Luminosa has a passenger capacity of 3,570 and will be berthed at the Melville Street cruise port
- During the 2014 to 2015 Winter cruise season, Grenada and Carriacou received 171 cruise calls, with a passenger capacity of 238,435. The economic impact received was EC$26.5 M
- The P&O Brittania which was launched in the UK in March 2015, will make its Inaugural call to Grenada on 5 November 2015
- Carriacou will receive 5 calls this Winter season; ship’s passenger capacity ranges from 100 to 436. One call will be on Parang Sunday, which is 20 December
Grenada Tourism Authority
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.