Sandals Resorts International invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the position of Public Relations Manager for the island of Grenada. The successful applicant will report to the Regional Public Relations Manager for the Eastern Caribbean.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIIES
- Coordinate local and International media relations for Sandals Resorts International
- Spearhead corporate social responsibility initiatives via the Sandals Foundation and Sandals LaSource
- Spearhead special events management on Sandals Foundation related activities
- Create mutually beneficial relationships between resort and various stakeholders
- Spearhead resort protocol for all resort related events
- Spearhead corporate communications for internal and external publics
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field
- Minimum two years’ experience in Public Relations or related field at a managerial level
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Affable personality will be an asset
Written applications and résumé must be sent to Regional Public Relations Manager no later than 9 October, 2015. Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged. All applications should accompany a comprehensive résumé and be emailed to: [email protected]
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.