EASTERN CARIBBEAN CENTRAL BANK
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES – AGENCY OFFICES OF SAINT LUCIA & ANGUILLA
Suitably qualified citizens of member territories of the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union (ECCU) are invited to apply to fill vacancies at the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank headquartered in Basseterre, St Kitts. The successful applicants will be based in Saint Lucia and Anguilla
All applicants must complete the ECCB Employment application form which is available on the ECCB’s Website (www.eccb-centralbank.org) or at the ECCB’s Agency Office in the respective territories.
(to be based in Saint Lucia)
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- A first degree in economics and or a business related discipline
- At least 5 years working experience at a senior level in the public service, in particular Ministry of Finance and/or
- Working experience at the senior level in a commercial bank
- The ability to cope well with ambiguity and adapt to a fast paced dynamic environment;
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team and function independently;
- Leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal and networking skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
Senior Administrative Assistant
(to be based in Anguilla)
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- Administrative certification from an accredited institution;
- A minimum of five (5) CXC General Proficiency level passes or the equivalent, including English Language and Mathematics;
- A flexible and proactive approach to work;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem solving and effective decision-making skills;
- High motivation and be able to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- A sound working knowledge of all applications in Microsoft Office Suite.
THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ASSET:
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in the administrative field.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The following documents must be submitted:
- Employment application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Two (2) recent original letters of reference
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Official transcripts where applicable
The application form and supporting documents must be sent to:
Human Resource Department
Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
P O Box 89, Bird Rock
To reach no later than Friday, 17 June 2016.
- Only candidates shortlisted for the selection process will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake various assessments