How is the Commission established?
The Commission is established by the Integrity in Public Life Act No. 24 of 2013.
How many members make up the Commission?
7 members make up the Commission.
Who are the members of the Commission?
- Chairperson and retired Judge, Justice Dame Monica Joseph
- Member and Representative of the Prime Minister, Mrs Avril Anande Trotman–Joseph
- Member and Chartered Accountant, Mr Rupert Agostini
- Member and Representative, Mr Robert Robinson
- Member and Attorney-at-Law of at least 7 years standing, Mrs Daniella Williams Mitchell
- Member and Representative of faith based organisations — Conference of Churches, Mrs Oforiwa Augustine
- Member and Representative of faith based organizations — Evangelical Churches, Mr Bertie Hill
What are the functions of the Commission?
Some of the primary functions of the Commission are to:
- Receive and examine declarations of the assets, liabilities, income and interest in relation to property of persons in public life, to give effect to the provisions of the Inter-American Convention Against Corruption (to which Grenada is a signatory)
- Receive and investigate complaints under the provisions of the Prevention of Corruption Act No. 15 of 2007
- Investigate the conduct of any person falling under the purview of the Commission and carry out public education
Office of the Integrity Commission
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.