The Government of Chile is offering Scholarships to Grenadian students to pursue studies leading to Master’s Degree in Structural and Geotechnical Engineering at the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile for one year, commensurate from March 2017 to March 2018.
A total of 5 participants will be selected for the course.
- Applicants should have applied to the University and gained their letter of acceptance at the time of submission of applications to the Embassy.
- Information on the university and how to apply can be obtained at www.masterieg.puc.cl
- Further information and forms can be found at agci.cl
Value of Scholarships includes:
- Round-trip airline ticket
- Monthly stipend of $460,000 Chilean Pesos (approximately US$700);
- University fee of a maximum of $2,500,000 Chilean Pesos per applicant;
- Travel allowance and support for books; and
- Health insurance
Applicants should note that if the costs exceed what is being offered by the Government of Chile, the applicant will be required to bear the additional costs.
The deadline to submit completed application forms and all relevant supporting corresponding application documents to the Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development is Friday, 14 October 2016.
Interested persons are asked to note that late applications will not be processed.
Please be guided accordingly.
Ministry of Education & Human Resource Development & the Environment
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.