EASTERN CARIBBEAN CENTRAL BANK
Assistant Facilities Engineering Technician
Suitably qualified citizens of member territories of the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union (ECCU) are invited to apply to fill the post of Assistant Facilities Engineering Technician, Support Services Management Department (SSMD), at the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank, Basseterre, St Kitts. The successful applicant will be based in St Kitts. All applicants must complete the ECCB Employment application form which is available on the ECCB Website (www.eccb-centralbank.org) or at the ECCB Office in the respective territories.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- A minimum of a Diploma in Plumbing Engineering/Studies or equivalent qualification with an emphasis in plumbing technology;
- A minimum experience of two (2) years post qualification practical experience in plumbing maintenance.
Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining the following:
- Water distribution systems;
- Mechanical equipment used for plumbing purposes;
- Bathroom and kitchen fixtures and plumbing
Applicants should also:
- Be highly motivated and be able to work independently;
- Possess strong Analytical skills;
- Possess strong Time Management Skills;
- Be able to effectively function as part of a team and work well independently;
- Have a working knowledge of computerized business applications such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
The successful candidate will be directly responsible to the Facilities Engineer, Facilities Engineering Unit for the proper performance of his/her duties, which will include:
- Installing and maintaining plumbing systems at the Bank’s Headquarters;
- Installing and maintaining plumbing systems at the Bank’s residences;
- Performing pressure testing on the Bank’s equipment as required;
- Monitor the operations of waste disposal, sewage treatment & general upkeep of the sewage system;
- Undertake emergency plumbing repairs as necessary;
- Assist with the procurement of plumbing supplies;
- Any other related duties which may be assigned.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The Employment Application Form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Two (2) original letters of reference
- Certified copies of certificates
- Official transcripts
The application form should be addressed to:
Assistant Facilities Engineering Technician Employment Application
Human Resource Department
Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
P O Box 89
To reach no later than 14 October 2016
- Only candidates shortlisted for the selection process will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake various assessments.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.