EASTERN CARIBBEAN CENTRAL BANK
Suitably qualified citizens of member territories of the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union (ECCU) are invited to apply to fill the post of Facilities Engineer, Support Services Management Department (SSMD), at the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank, Basseterre, St Kitts. The successful applicant will be based in St Kitts. All applicants must complete the ECCB Employment Application Form which is available on the ECCB Website (www.eccb-centralbank.org) or at the ECCB Office in the respective territories.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- A First Degree (BSc or equivalent qualifications) in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or any other closely related field.
- At least five (5) years working experience in a progressive and effective maintenance environment with at least two (2) years in a successful supervisory role.
The successful candidate will be part of a Technical Team and must be able to supervise staff and create a work environment conducive to the development of staff members within the Unit. The individual must be able to communicate effectively at all levels, work under pressure and produce desired results. The successful candidate should be prepared to work outside of the Bank’s normal working period.
The successful candidate will be directly responsible to the Director, Support Services Management Department, for the proper performance of his/her duties, which will include:
- Performing diagnostic testing on all equipment for the Bank including air conditioning lighting, cabling and electrical distribution systems, UPS.
- Ensuring that preventative maintenance schedules are adhered to and develop new schedules.
- Checking on all operating systems parameters to ensure compliance with design and Code Regulations.
- Ensuring that all safety tests are carried out on all equipment as required and be familiar with relevant codes.
- Collaborate with external contractors/engineers on new installations, upgrades and major maintenance projects.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested persons are asked to complete the “ECCB Employment Application” which is available at the ECCB Headquarters, ECCB Agency Offices in the respective territories, and on the ECCB website: www.eccb-centralbank.org.
The Employment Application Form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Two (2) recent original letters of reference; and
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Official university transcript
The application form should be addressed to:
Facilities Engineer Employment Application
Human Resource Department
Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
P O Box 89
To reach no later than 14 October 2016
- Only candidates shortlisted for the selection process will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake various assessments.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.