EASTERN CARIBBEAN CENTRAL BANK
Office Attendant, Support Services Management Department
Suitably qualified citizens of member territories of the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union (ECCU) are invited to apply to fill the post of Office Attendant, Support Services Management Department (SSMD), at the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank, Basseterre, St Kitts. The successful applicant will be based in St Kitts. All applicants must complete the ECCB Employment application form which is available on the ECCB Website (www.eccb-centralbank.org) or at the ECCB Office in the respective territories.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
- Five (5) CXC O’Level subjects (including Mathematics and English Language)
- Valid Driver’s License
Applicants should also:
- Be highly motivated and be able to work independently;
- Be able to effectively function as part of a team;
- Possess strong Time Management skills;
- Have a working knowledge of computerized business applications such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
The successful candidate will be directly responsible to the Deputy Director, General Services Unit for the proper performance of his/her duties, which will include:
- Collection of mail from and delivery of mail to the Post Office;
- Delivery and collection of internal mail;
- Providing transportation for the Bank’s guests and perform protocol duties
- Driving duties for the delivery and collection of packages
- Any other related duties which may be assigned.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The Employment Application Form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2) original letters of reference
- Certified copies of certificates
- Official transcripts
The application form should be addressed to:
Office Attendant Employment Application
Human Resource Department
Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
P O Box 89
To reach no later than 14 October 2016
- Only candidates shortlisted for the selection process will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake various assessments.