Grouping of Civil Society Organisations
TO ALL PERSONS REGISTERED TO VOTE
- The referendum countdown is on!
- You will be voting YES or NO on whether you support bills to make certain changes to the Constitution.
- 67% of persons (that is 67 of every 100 persons) voting yes on a bill means the bill is passed.
- If a bill is passed, changes will be made to our Constitution. If the bill is not passed, there will be no changes.
- If you do not understand any or all of the bills, THINK:
- “If I vote yes for a bill that I do not understand, I am voting yes for changes that I do not understand”.
- “If I vote no, things will remain as is — no changes for now!”
Make YOUR vote count!
Vote on EVERY BILL!
VOTE on Referendum Day!!
Grouping of CSOs
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.