EASTERN CARIBBEAN CENTRAL BANK
Currency Clerk I
Currency Management Department
Suitably qualified citizens of member territories of the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union (ECCU) are invited to apply to fill the post of Currency Clerk I, Currency Management Department (CMD), at the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank, Basseterre, St Kitts. The successful applicant will be based in St Kitts. All applicants must complete the ECCB Employment application form which is available on the ECCB Website (www.eccb-centralbank.org) or at the ECCB Office in the respective territories.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
Five (5) CXC General Proficiency Level passes (including Mathematics and English Language)
Applicants should also:
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative;
- Be able to effectively function as part of a team;
- Have a working knowledge of computerized business applications such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience in Treasury/Cash Operations
The successful candidate will be directly responsible to the Head of the designated Unit, Currency Management Department for the proper performance of his/her duties, which will include:
- Issue of currency to commercial banks
- Redemption of currency from the commercial banks
- Repatriation of foreign currency
- Preparation and Processing of unfit Banknotes
- Destruction of Unfit and Mutilated Banknotes
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Custody of assigned Currency Stock
- Any other related duties which may be assigned by the Unit Head, Deputy Director and/or Director
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The Employment Application Form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2) original letters of reference
- Certified copies of certificates
- Official transcripts
The Application Form should be addressed to:
Currency Clerk I Employment Application
Human Resource Department
Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
P O Box 89, Bird Rock
- Only candidates shortlisted for the selection process will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake various assessments.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.