EASTERN CARIBBEAN CENTRAL BANK
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMME ASSISTANT
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
The Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (‘the Bank’) hereby invites tender proposals from suitably qualified persons to assist the After-School Programme Coordinator (Part Time) in the After-School Programme, at the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank’s Headquarters with effect from 9 January 2017.
The contractual services will include:
- Transporting the children daily from designated schools to the Bank;
- Assisting the Programme Coordinator in programme planning, implementing and reporting;
- Assisting the Programme Coordinator with the day-to-day activities of the programme;
- Any other related duties which may be assigned.
Contents of Tender:
Applicants must submit a written proposal to the Bank which should include general information regarding the applicant’s background as follows:
- Biography and curriculum vitae; indication of at least one (1) year experience working with primary or secondary school aged children;
- Certified copies of a minimum of five (5) CXC General Proficiency level passes, or the equivalent, including English and Math;
- A certified copy of First Aid Training Certificate would be an asset.
- A certified copy of a valid class ‘P’ driver’s license;
- Two (2) recent original letters of reference.
Evaluation and Selection:
Proposals must comply with the preceding requirements. Proposals submitted without the required information will not be considered.
The selection process will include:
- a written assessment and formal interview;
- an opportunity for the applicant to visit the Programme facilities and meet with the Programme Coordinator;
The successful applicant will be expected to execute an agreement with the Bank on terms and conditions negotiated by the parties.
Submission of Applications:
Applications should be received by Friday, 25 November 2016 and should be addressed to:
The Acting Director
Human Resource Department
Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
P O Box 89, Bird Rock
A copy of this Invitation for Tender can be viewed on the Bank’s website – www.eccb-centralbank.org
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.