Camper & Nicholsons, Port Louis Marina invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Marina Manager.
To assist the General Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the marina and lead and direct an experienced team of staff. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee the planning, direction and management of all marina operations
- Manage the upkeep of the marina and its standards as well as overseeing the maintenance program
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to promote the marina both locally and internationally
- Assist with the management of the marina finances and accounts
- Oversee and manage the application of Company standards, including Health & Safety Policy
- Develop and maintain high quality relationships with marina guests, crews, staff etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven track record in operational management, including finance and staff management
- A background in recreational boating is essential and a knowledge of superyacht operations would be desirable as well as knowledge of marina dock systems and general maritime operations
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide the highest levels of customer service
- Ability to work flexible hours, dictated by the needs of the marina operation
- Excellent IT skills; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skills – the marina is a hospitality business. The correct customer service attitudes are essential
- Ability to work as a member of a close-knit team and alone as required
- Foreign language an advantage
Salary – negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
Applicants should apply in writing supplying a resume and covering letter to:
The General Manager
Camper & Nicholsons Grenada Services Ltd.
Port Louis Marina
MB9012, Kirani James Boulevard
Email: [email protected]
Applications are to be submitted by no later than Monday, 28 November 2016
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.