The Grenlec Community Partnership Initiative (GCPI) contributes to national development through partnerships with community and stakeholder development initiatives in Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
Since 1994, a broad range of our communities and people have been impacted by programmes valued at $20 million. These initiatives are funded through 5% pre-tax profits.
- Social Services/Community Development – established, sustainable developmental projects; infrastructural and other sustainable programmes to benefit vulnerable communities.
- Education – broad-based developmental programmes to benefit schools, vulnerable groups and the wider community; programmes that contribute to the development of our nation’s human resource capital.
- Environment – projects that serve to develop awareness or preserve land-based and marine resources for the benefit of communities.
- Science and Technology/Energy – programmes and projects that encourage innovation; programmes that promote interest in these areas.
- Sport – infrastructural and/or developmental initiatives of umbrella sporting associations and recognised stakeholders.
- Arts, Heritage and Culture – national and parish events; developmental programmes.
How to Apply:
Applications that are not completed and are not accompanied by the relevant supporting documents will be deemed ineligible and will not be reviewed.
Email completed applications in MS Word doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2017. For further information call (473) 440–2097 ext. 314
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.