The general public and in particular motorists are hereby notified of the following temporary traffic arrangements to take effect on Saturday, 8 April 2017, with respect to the Grenada Invitational Games at the National Stadium.
- Cemetery Hill will operate as a one-way road system with access only from the River Road end. No vehicles will be allowed to enter from the Old Fort road /Church Street end
- The Humpback Bridge will operate as a one-way traffic road system with vehicles allowed to exit in the direction of River Road.
Absolutely no parking will be allowed on either side of the road from:
- The roundabout at La Qua Crematorium along the western main road to the intersection/junction at Cherry Hill
- Purcell’s Lumber Yard River Road to the roundabout at La Qua Brothers Crematorium
- The entire Ring Road to the Humpback Bridge
Public Parking allowed at Gate 6 – Cricket Stadium
Office of Commissioner of Police
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.