GrenCHAP is an organisation working to promote Sexual Reproductive Health and Human Rights, with a focus on marginalised populations such as LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) and Sex Workers.
Job title: Programme Coordinator. Reports to the Board of Directors
Duration: Full time, 6 months. Tenure may be extended based on performance.
The ideal candidate will have/demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree, or equivalent certification in Management, Social Sciences or related area; or 5 years experience working in the field of HIV, Human Rights and LGBT advocacy
- Provide leadership to staff and volunteers
- Understanding and passion for social justice
- Understanding of LGBT and HIV issues and willingness to work with communities
- Detail-oriented, and exceptional time management & organisation skills
- Provide overall direction, guidance and support in the implementation, and monitoring & evaluation of projects
- Prepare project plans, work programmes and schedules and efficiently implements them
- Fundraising through project proposals
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Timely preparation of financial projections, reports, and records for financial audits
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders (local and international)
- Spearhead meetings with staff, volunteers and stakeholders
- Can work with little or no supervision
- Must be able to travel abroad for workshops and conferences
Interested applicants should email their CV and cover letter summarising their interest and suitability, to [email protected] by 5 May 2017. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.