The Royal St Christopher (St Kitts) & Nevis Police Force (RSCNPF) invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill positions as police recruits.
- Have 4 CESC subjects passes including English
- Have excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Have a high level of physical fitness
- Be at least 18 – 35 years
- Submit to a polygraph examination as part of the vetting procedure
- Pass a medical examination.
A Driver’s Licence will be an asset. Application forms can be accessed through email@example.com
Applications must be submitted together with:
- 2 Testimonials
- Academic Certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of a Birth Certificate
Salary commensurate with qualification. Starting salary is $2,140 plus a risk pay of $356.
Office of Commissioner of Police
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.