The Inland Revenue Division (IRD) of the Ministry of Finance and Energy advises the public of the following taxes that will be due and payable for the month of May 2017.
- 2 May – Income Tax Returns due for Businesses with Fiscal Year Ending 31 January 2017
- 8 May – (PAYE) Pay As You Earn and Withholding Tax due and payable
- 15 May – Deadline for payment on Motor Vehicle Licences for vehicle numbers 501–750 and 5001–7500
- 22 May – (VAT) Value Added Tax and Excise Tax Return due and payable
- 29 May – Income Tax Returns Due for Business with Fiscal year ending 28 February 2017
- 31 May – Annual Stamp Tax (AST) and Income Tax instalments
Persons are encouraged to file and pay all taxes on time to avoid penalties and interest. Payments can be made at the Ministry of Finance and any District Revenue Office.
For further information, please contact Mrs Kareen Morain–Alexander, Public Relations Officer – Inland Revenue Division, Ministry of Finance and Energy at 435-6945/6, 435-1905 or email at [email protected].
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.