Prime Minister Dr the Right Hon Keith Mitchell will address the nation TONIGHT (Thursday 1 June) from 8 pm, following back to back glowing reviews on the Grenadian economy from the IMF, CDB, World Bank and other international bodies.
The Prime Minister will inform the nation of the following:
- Efforts toward Petroleum Development and the liberalisation of the electricity sector
- Government’s commitment to the restoration of state pension
- The introduction of the National Health Insurance Programme.
- Grenada’s Regional and International Agenda: Grenada’s upcoming Chairmanship of Caricom as well as its continued leadership of Small States Forum.
The Broadcast will be available from 8 pm via the following links
- GIS TV – Channel 22 & other major Radio & TV Stations
- WeiVybz Radio 94.9FM (Brooklyn, NY)
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.