STATEMENT OF NEED
Field Workers: Interviewers and Supervisors to do the household portion of the Women’s Health and Life Experiences Survey in Grenada.
- Approximately 8 weeks of work
- Call open only to female candidates
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director Central Statistical Office
Top Floor, Old NIS Building,
Melville Street, St George’s
Through a technical and financial partnership with CDB and UN Women, the Central Statistical Office, is supporting the conduct of a Women’s Health Survey in Grenada.
Objectives and Scope of the assignment
On behalf of the Central Statistical Office, UN Women seeks to recruit supervisors and interviewers to administer the Women’s Health and Life Experiences Survey.
These persons MUST participate in a 15-day training exercise prior to the start of the survey.
Interviewers will be contracted to complete the household interview for the survey.
- An Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required), in Statistics, Sociology, or a related field
- High levels of reading and computational skills and abiity to follow instructions
- Receptiveness to other’s ideas, open-mindedness, motivation, ability to interact with all classes of people, good interpersonal skills to build a rapport with the respondent and experience in dealing with sensitive issues.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English including the ability to convey complex concepts and recommendations, in clear and persuasive style tailored to match different audiences.
The candidate is expected to have previous experience in conducting household interviews. Experiences as an interviewer for the population census, survey of living conditions or other household surveys will be an asset.
Ministry of Finance
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.