The Royal Grenada Police Force (RGPF) has arrested and charged numerous persons in connection with a number of Housebreaking, Housebreaking and Stealing and other offences.
Charges were laid against
- Byron Bernard, 29-year-old Labourer, residing at Sendall Street, Grenville, St Andrew for 1 count of Housebreaking and 1 count of Housebreaking and Stealing articles valued at $350
- Isaiah Simmons, 37-year-old Mason of Craigston, Carriacou charged for the offences of Housebreaking and Stealing articles valued at $790
- Sherz Caton, 20-year-old Barber, of Belle Vue, St George charged for the offence of Housebreaking and Stealing from a dwelling house
- Shane Dominic, 22-year-old Labourer, of Soubise, St Andrew charged with the offence of Housebreaking and Stealing.
Other persons arrested include:
- Keldon Fletcher, 33-year-old Salesman, residing at Darbeau, St George for the offence of Sexual Intercourse with a Minor
- Dave Gilbert, 46-year-old Builder of Perdmontemps, St David charged for the offence of Burglary and the offence of Rape
- Tasha Joseph, 27 years old Customer Service Representative, residing at Moyah, St Andrew charged for the offence of Stealing by Reason of Employment, cash amounting to $316
- Kevin Julien, 28 years old Bus Driver of Hope, St Andrew charged for the offence of Maiming
- Kenson Phillip, 41 years old Fisherman of Upper Depradine Street, Gouyave, St John charged for the offence of Breach of a Protection Order.
Office of Commissioner of Police
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.