Camper & Nicholsons at the Port Louis Marina invites applications from suitable qualified persons to fill the vacant post of Office & Maintenance Assistant.
To provide assistant to all customers at the Front Office and to the Maintenance Department.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of 5 CXC or GCE subjects
- A minimum of five (5) years Secretarial experience
- Basic book-keeping skills
- Extensive experience in word-processing and spreadsheet work (e.g. Word and Excel). A high standard of computer literacy is essential.
- A positive attitude, well-spoken and able to deal pleasantly and efficiently with customers face to face and have excellent telephone skills
- Good interpersonal skills – the marina is a hospitality business. The correct customer service attitudes are essential;
- Ability to work as a member of a close-knit team and alone as required
- A valid driver’s licence
- Good knowledge of electrical and construction items
- Foreign language an advantage
- Knowledgeable about sourcing and purchasing electrical and construction materials
Salary – negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Applications should be sent to:
Human Resource Manager
Camper & Nicholsons Grenada Services Ltd.
MB9012, Kirani James Boulevard
Email: [email protected]
Applications are to be submitted no later than 6 October 2017.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.