Banfields’ presents a FANTASTIC FEBRUARY special on its Hangover Joe’s, Get Up & Go Recovery Shot.
The Recovery Shot is made from 100% Natural Ingredients, and is a combination of key essential amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants and herbs that have been specifically engineered for maximum hangover relief, recovery and overall re-energising.
- Helps to replenish Folic Acid, Thiamin (B1) and Vitamins B6 and B12 depleted during alcohol consumption.
- Niacin aids by opening up blood vessels to increase blood flow, reduce blood pressure and thereby reduce headache.
- Picamilon helps increase blood flow, and also helps to reduce alcohol-related withdrawal symptoms, anxiety and irritability.
- Riboflavin plays a key role in restoring the metabolism of fats, carbs and proteins.
- Kudzu Flower cools and nourishes the body and helps to settle the stomach by reducing acetaldehyde, a highly toxic compound produced during the metabolism of ethanol.
- Taurine aids by breaking down toxins to help restore liver health.
- Phenylalanine increases dopamine which improves energy and is a mood elevator.
- Equivalent of one cup of caffeinated coffee helps to restore alertness and clear the head.
- Goji Berry concentrate provides eight essential amino acids and polysaccharides that help fortify the immune system.
- Green Tea Extract increases the body’s metabolism rate, while Black Pepper and Mangosteen Fruit Extract increase the body’s efficiency in the uptake of nutrients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The Fantastic February special, just in time for Carriacou carnival: Hangover Joe’s, Get Up & Go Recovery Shot – 2 for $10. For wholesale orders or more information, please contact Banfields’ via email [email protected], call (473) 440-3061, or visit our distribution centre at Tanteen Terrace, St George.
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.