The Traffic Department Western Division informs the general public of the following temporary traffic arrangement which will take effect as of 4 pm, to facilitate a rally on Sunday, 18 February 2018 at Plains Playing Field, St Patrick.
- No parking will be allowed on the right side of Plains public road towards River Sallee.
- No one will be allowed to park on the right side of the road heading towards River Sallee from the Plains roundabout.
- No one will be allowed to park on the right side of the road towards La Taste from Plains roundabout.
- No parking will be erected along the eastern entrance of the Plains Playing Field.
Parking will be allowed on the
- Left side of the road towards River Sallee direction from Rose Hill onto Plains public road to Plains roundabout.
- Left side of the road towards River Sallee from Plains Public Road roundabout.
- Buses from the Eastern Main road will be allowed to park on the left side of the road from Plains roundabout towards La Taste junction.
- Buses from the Western side will be allowed to park on the byroad known as ‘Shambo.’
- Reserved parking for VIP and dignitaries will be on the Plains Playing Field. Vehicles will enter the playing field from the western entrance.
- No Through Road and No Entry signs will be erected at La Taste Public Road.
Office of the Commissioner of Police
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.