The Traffic Department Western Division informs the general public of the following temporary traffic arrangement which will take effect as of 4 pm, to facilitate a rally on Sunday, 18 February 2018 at Plains Playing Field, St Patrick.
- No parking will be allowed on the right side of Plains public road towards River Sallee.
- No one will be allowed to park on the right side of the road heading towards River Sallee from the Plains roundabout.
- No one will be allowed to park on the right side of the road towards La Taste from Plains roundabout.
- No parking will be erected along the eastern entrance of the Plains Playing Field.
Parking will be allowed on the
- Left side of the road towards River Sallee direction from Rose Hill onto Plains public road to Plains roundabout.
- Left side of the road towards River Sallee from Plains Public Road roundabout.
- Buses from the Eastern Main road will be allowed to park on the left side of the road from Plains roundabout towards La Taste junction.
- Buses from the Western side will be allowed to park on the byroad known as ‘Shambo.’
- Reserved parking for VIP and dignitaries will be on the Plains Playing Field. Vehicles will enter the playing field from the western entrance.
- No Through Road and No Entry signs will be erected at La Taste Public Road.
Office of the Commissioner of Police