The Royal Montserrat Police Force is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons who wish to be considered for appointment as Police Constables.
- Be at least 19 – 35 years
- Have a high level of physical fitness
- Have a good educational background and qualification (minimum of 4 O’levels subjects passes including English and Mathematics).
- Experience in Mechanical and Electronic Engineering is an asset
- Provide personal details, including contact number and work experience
- Pass a medical examination
All application must be submitted together with:
- Contact details of 2 referees
- A Certificate of Character from all countries applicants would have resided.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Any other information that will support the application.
Starting Salary is EC$26,196.00 – $ 40,248.00 per annum, plus additional allowances.
Submit applications: The Deputy Commissioner of Police Administration, Royal Grenada Police Force, Police Headquarters Grenada or email: [email protected]
Application deadline 30June, 2018.
Office of Commissioner of Police
NOW Grenada is not responsible for the opinions, statements or media content presented by contributors. In case of abuse, click here to report.